Joel Rubano has presented multi-day training courses to industry participants and lectured undergraduate, masters, and MBA classes on a variety of trading and risk-management related topics, including:
- Presented to Babson College's undergraduate and graduate Financial Trading Strategies & Risk Management classes.
- Lectured on quantitative trading strategies at Carnegie Mellon University's Master of Science in Computational Finance Program.
- Discussed the basics of trading at Fordham University's Finance Society.
- Explored pricing complex structured transactions with Northeastern University's Alternative Investments class.
- Taught a class on implementing directional trading strategies at Saint Joseph’s University.
- Presented a multi-day seminar on the fundamentals of trading at Genscape, Inc., an industry-leading proprietary data and analytics firm.
To inquire about Mr. Rubano’s availability for speaking engagements, please email email@example.com or use the form on the Contact page.
Follow @TCK_JRubano on Twitter to see the latest posts on trading-related topics.